PACN recognizes the sanctity of human life. We believe each life is created by God and is intended to have purpose and meaning-from the preborn to the end of life.
Ways to celebrate
- Contact PACN to schedule a speaker for your church service, small group or Bible study
- Host a baby shower to collect baby items that will benefit PACN clients & babies
- Schedule a tour or volunteer opportunity for your small group at PACN
- Host a Change for Life baby bottle campaign at your church
SOHL digital resources
Especially for children & families
- “God Made Me” Family Devotional
Featured in PACN’s NEW coloring book, this devotional was written by a PACN volunteer and is perfect for families with preschoolers through 4th grade. For more information about how you can get the entire PACN coloring book, please contact Karen Gould, PACN Spring/The Woodlands Center Director.